Relaxing daycation at Hidden Valley Springs
Hidden Valley is a secluded spot wedged between two mystical mountains rich in folklore. It is a place blessed with nature's invigorating gifts of water, flowers, trees, and inspiring scenery. It features bodies of waterfalls, natural spring, and pools. Be ready to dip in the cool waters, constantly flowing from the mountaintop, said to be rainfall accumulated through the years. There is also a warm, natural spring pool and a soda pool.
|2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person and above|
|Price per person||₱ 6, 050||₱ 5, 170||₱ 4, 730||₱ 4, 400||₱4, 180|
- Rates are quoted PER PERSON based on the number group of persons indicated.
- Ex: ₱5, 620 PER PERSON based on a group of 2 (₱5, 620 x 2).
Terms and Conditions:
1. It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made at least 7 days prior to the actual travelling date.
2. Only 20% or full paid tours, will be considered confirm. Posted rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Inability to pay on or before the stated option date shall mean auto cancellation of the said booking.
4. Cancellation, postponements, revisions and amendments must be made 6 DAYS before departure.
5. Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
6. GypsyTravelsPH tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own.
7. GypsyTravelsPH will not accept responsibility for the loss, injury, damage, delay or irregularity that may be caused to our client’s property arising from causes beyond our control.
8. No refunds can be made in case clients will cut their stay during the tour.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. No refund for all confirmed booking. No refund for No Show or on The Spot cancellation.
2. Refunds can be made in case cancellation of tour package is necessary which may be caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes or any other natural calamity.
3. All Deposit Payment is Non-Refundable.