Mt. Batolusong plus Kay Ibon Falls
Mt. Batolusong one of the beginner-friendly mountains located in the province of Rizal. This marvelous mountain is popular and known for its Batanes-like grassland which is just 2 hours away from the busy city of Manila.
Major Jumpoff: Brgy. San Andres, Tanay, Rizal
Features: Grassland slopes, View of Laguna, Rizal, and Quezon
Specs: Minor Climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail Class 1-3
LLA: 645 MASL / 780 MASL
Budget: ₱900.00 only
📍Private Van RT
📍Local Guide Fee
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- This is a group tour of 12-14 persons.
- We can also combine small groups (JOINERS) to form 1 group of 12 or 14 guests. Subject to Availability/Limited Slots.
- Travel Itinerary will be sent once booking is confirmed.
- Event is subject to cancellation due to unexpected events such as typhoon, earthquake or incomplete number of guest.
- 50% Penalty Fee is applied for every cancellation of reservation 1 week before the event but the booking is transferable.
- No refund is applied for no-show customers.
- Processing fee is non-refundable.
- downpayment is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation 7 days before the event but slot is transferable.
Follow/Apply the LNT principles (Leave No Trace)
- Take nothing but pictures
- Leave nothing but footprints
- Kill nothing but time
- Keep nothing but memories.